Thursday, November 15, 2007

Motion sickness

Has anyone ever experienced motion sickness without even moving an inch? Well, I did, what actually cause motion sickness for me is not sitting in a car, ship, plane or any transportation at all. It was all simply playing a game, more specifically Half Life 2. I am feeling so nauseous right now even as I am writing this post. I literally threw up my entire dinner due to it. This wasn't the first time I have experienced it, but this time was probably the worst. Since I have been playing lots of FPS(first person shooter) games for the past who-knows-how-many years, I have only experienced motion sickness on 2 games. 1 being Half Life 2 and another was Far Cry (the previous game made by Crytek, which is also the developer of Crysis).

Seeing as it had occur a couple of times, I went online to see if anyone else was experiencing the same problem and to my surprise a couple of forums has mentioned the same problem I was experiencing. All for the value of Orange Box. Whats the use of having 5 games for the price of 1, when you can't play 3 of it. Damn, feeling so sick right now, I am not even looking at the monitor when I am typing the post.

Well, other than that this week's Bleach is out. No screenshot this week, I don't want to look at any colorful stuff for the rest of the night. This week's episode is called "Ashido, the Shinigami who came from the Past". Long story short, still trapped in the menos forest, everybody tried to look for one another, learn about Ashido's(the shinigami from before) past, and the episode ended with a little suspense.

No comments: