Sunday, November 25, 2007

Long Holiday

It has been roughly a month now since the holiday started, and u know what. I am beginning to feel really bored of it. There is nothing much to do. If I did not have my PSP I would probably have rusted. Maybe it's because I have nothing much to do. Hope things will change after my girlfriend's exams are over.


Worse yet, no result has been uploaded onto the e-Campus. I don't even have any urge to find out my results anymore after waiting for such a long time(I will still be doing so on next Wednesday when I am going back to college).

Ever since I got the dongle for playing online, I found myself getting more and more addicted to Monster Hunter. Simply put, more people, less work. As I mentioned in the review, this game is really fun when you can play with someone else. After all, when you are against a 100 meters long dragon, don't you wish someone is there to back you up?

To Ben, good luck for ur chili padi eating days. Work hard and you just might get what your mom said she will give =D.

No comments: