Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy?

This couple of days was probably the more busy days of my holiday but I would still say it is nothing compared to during the semester's study day. Yesterday I was out the entire day from morning till late night. From 11+, I had to go fetch my girlfriend from tuition and after that went to KL with Szeten to get some of my stuff. One of them which include the Planex USB dongle which I mentioned about earlier. After coming home for less than an hour, I had to leave for Leisure Mall to have dinner with my family . I only managed to have some time to myself in the night time after 8.

Even then, I was trying to setup the USB dongle so that it could work with the PSP. It took a lot of effort to get it to work but it was well worth the time I guess. Still, I have to thank one of the forumer which I knew from lowyat.net. Without him to guide me I would probably be hammering that piece of dongle soon. My computer is starting to lag a lot, and that caused even more trouble during installation. As soon as I am done downloading some stuff then it is time to reformat the darn computer.

Today, I thought that I should also install the driver into my laptop. To my surprise, it was not at all easy to install it because my laptop is using Vista. Honestly, I am starting to hate Vista a lot, the only thing that makes Vista stand out is probably DirectX 10. If you are not a gamer, do not bother to get Vista, I swear the disadvantages outweights the advantages. After about 5-6 hours of trying to install that dongle. The final result is...........it failed......... What a big waste of time!

Talking about results, from what I heard from Ben, it will be out tomorrow. Although I only have one subject this semester but still, I am anticipating it. After the result is out, then it is time to prepare for application to a couple of University. I am still looking for another Uni at least, Ben's been asking me to go to SCSU, which I think stands for Saint Cloud State Univeristy. Have to take a look at it first.

No comments: