Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am bored......

As the post title states, I am bored. I have not step out of my house for the past two weeks other than to have a meal or fetch my girlfriend from school/tuition. Ben said that the results would be out on Monday but have yet to see it on Inti's ecampus yet. So, to kill some time, I finished watching Honey and Clover Season 1. Then, just last night, I started downloading season 2 last night and it took me less than 1 day to complete the download. I immediately started watching season 2 and just before writing this post, I finished watching the whole of season 2. Do I have too much time or what?Haha Well, from what I can say. Season 2 ties up a lot of loose ends in season 1, and it focuses on the more serious matters (work, relationship, and responsibility). Season 1 was definitely funnier but season 2 was the one that wraps up the whole story. It was good, I would say, time well spent.

Of course I still had other matters to attend to. Example like my girlfriend and her SPM, learning C, and learn to cook (from my Mom). It can be dull sometime but I can't complain much as I have the time to do whatever I want to. One thing which has been irritating me for the past week or so, is that I am in a pre-sick condition and it is making me really uncomfortable. By pre-sick condition I mean that I have some slight symptoms but not bad enough to require a visit to the clinic( not that I'm complaining).

Besides all of that, today a new copy of GameAxis arrived in the mail. The front cover is of the new game "Kane & Lynch" which I heard is a co-op type game. I have yet to read it (like I said earlier I just finish watching H&C a while ago), but I think they will be some juicy reviews on new games, and hardware to go with that. There was also a booklet which came with the magazine, which is also talking about a new PC game "Crysis". It looks really good but the recommended requirement are as stated below:
(1) Window Vista (DirectX 10 I guess)
(2) Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or better or AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ or better
(3) Intel X38 or AMD 790 mobo
(4) 2.0 GB ram
(5) NVIDIA Gefore 8800 GTS/640 or similar

What this means is. My desktop is close to nothing of the required specs. My desktop does not meet any of the above requirement and it is really sad. My laptop on the other hand still manage to meet two of the requirements (which is also not all that great).



Last but not least is a postcard from PIKOM stating that the next PC Fair will be on Dec 7-9. Anyone interested to go? I personally wish to get an external HDD that is portable (unlike the previous 1 which I bought). This time, it is still at KLCC just like the previous two times I went there. Talking about computer I am actually planning to go to Low Yat Plaza, maybe at the end of the week. I have to go there to help my SiS replace her bloody pendrive which stopped functioning, and also to get a USB wifi dongle for myself. Szeten, wanna go??

No comments: