Saturday, November 10, 2007

Health Hazard

Well, ever since the holiday started, I could feel my body getting more and more prone to sickness. My body was really heaty this couple of days, and only yesterday I started to have a sore throat and today I'm already coughing. One of the reason was probably because of my grandfather's smoking habit. He smokes like there is no tomorrow and we (my nucleus family) are suffering from it. This is because his usual "home office" is directly besides the staircase, so when he smokes all the smokes travel up to the 2nd floor.

My room is basically filled with smoke when he is home. I am not against smoker or anything, but I think that if you have to smoke, do it so that nobody will be exposed to your smoke. There is nothing much which can be done about it even. My dad has tried talking to him twice and yet his habit does not change. Seriously no consent for the rest of us.

Nothing much is happening this couple of days but after tomorrow the SPM is going to be here. Girlfriend is so so busy, barely has time to spend with her. Here's wishing her good luck in her exam. Dear all the best and hope everything is smooth sailing for you. =D

No comments: