Thursday, November 1, 2007

Holiday ~Ahoy

Yes! Yes! Yes! Two Months Holiday !!!!! Finals for Psychology is done and it is time to celebrate. Fortunately the paper is quite easy in my opinion. Despite all the joy, there is still some bad news relating to the University of Maryland. I was not accepted and I am currently searching for other Universities to apply to. I was real emo on the day I received that news but I have already gotten over it.

Anyways it has been too long since I have written much on my post. All I can say is I have a lot of stuff planned out for this holiday and hope that I can make the best out of my time, not just playing whole day long. There are still much catching up to do and time is waiting for no man.

Also, today is Wai Hong's 19th birthday, Happy Birthday to him. Probably having his day out with his girlfriend or someting. Have a nice birthday dude and if there are any celebration, don't forget to find me.

Talking about girlfriend. Mine is also really hard at work right now. I miss her so much, have not been seeing her for a couple of days now. SPM is around the corner and she is already on overdrive. Whole day long she is studying and all, but I promise her that after her SPM, I will be bringing her to anywhere she wants to go. Looking forward to that.

Ohh yeah before I forget, Kai is at my place for a couple of days. We will be gaying...... ops I mean gaming a lot within these few days. He came over to my house right after our finals were over, how nice. XD Even as I speak he is holding my PSP and playing Bleach.

There's just so much to do right now, and its hard deciding on what to do first. Of course, I will try to keep my blog up to date. If I am in the mood I will even try changing the outlook of my blog.

No comments: