Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week 2 ::Done::

Hell of a boring week. Glad it's over with, and now three days of holiday (kinda). The good news is today is the 13th of September which means the FF7: Crisis Core PSP is released. Holy crap~~~! I've even downloaded the game ady. Although it is in Japanese but I really feel the urge to play it. The starting cut scene is already making me drool (this time figuratively XD). I'm holding myself back though, games like this come once in a millenium (okie just exaggerating, mayb 2-3 times a year). I read somewhere that this game used up almost the entire UMD disc storage space. And it is true, this game is 1.7GB in size, and the total storage space of a UMD is 1.8GB. Probably packed with beautiful cutscenes (O.o). Just look at the main menu, look at the boootiful lights......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hehe, besides that, there is also Bleach's new episode today, action packed just like the previous episodes. Damn cool. My brother watched one of the naruto episode today, and I can say Bleach pwn Naruto. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but I really like Bleach much more. No offense to Naruto fans out there, you have your ninja, I have my shinigami XD.



This weeks Devil May Cry is still pending, but from comment I read through forum, it seems to be great. Now, just have to look for the torrent. Anyone who knows please pm me the link.

And now come's the bad news. Okie not really related to me. But this is for my girlfriend. She has this really bitchy teacher, his a guy btw, but behavior wise not really 100% guy, if u get the drift. Just because of a certain misunderstanding, he just goes around telling others bout how bad my gf is and all. Serve him right to be a gay dude, sissy ..... Feeling really angry just talking about him. @#$! Hope he would just go disturb someone else and leave my girl alone.

No comments: