Sunday, September 2, 2007

New Semester's Eve

Okie got to make today's post as short and as simple as I can. Well today has been quite a busy day if I might say so myself. At noon, went yum cha with Jeng Yue , Wen See and Wai Hong. After that, went out to fetch my gf, was giving her tuition for half the day. Her Add Maths exam is tomorrow and wishing her good luck from my blog. Today was also a first for her to have dinner together with my family, LoL.

So besides all that I was packing my stuff for tomorrow and tidying up my room although it still is messy. Kinda feeling like I have a lot of stuff yet to be done but nothing can be done about it. Time to work hard and hope that this sem's work would pay off just like the previous semester. Have to get my official transcript from college tomorrow. A tad bit excited, and yet feeling a bit depress that a lot of plans which I have planned prior to this holiday has not yet been completed. Come on, a guy has to rest after 4 months straight studying and 2 weeks is just ain't enough.

Hope that the new semester wouldn't be giving me a migraine and hope this semester's group project I wouldn't end up with slackers which causes more trouble, than solving them. Had some trouble with a couple of monkeys the past sem. Signing out, have to sleep at 11pm and wake up tomolo at 6am, awesome XD.

No comments: