Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday blues ??

Started the day out today wondering how am I gonna last another 1 and a half month in the Psycho class. But to my surprise, there was a new lecturer in class today. Hey the complain that my class lodged was actually helpful, LoL. Her name is Ms. Kamal and she has been teaching psycho for quite some time now. Well, her class was much more enlightening than the previous lecturer. Hope that she will be our permanent lecturer. Next was history class, I was ready to endure the incoming boredom, but fortunately, he did not come and class was canceled. Guess the day wasn't that bad after all.

The issue regarding the lecturer is actually a very important question on how much we really depend on them. I guess what people say about Malaysians are true. No offense to anyone though ( keep in mind I'm a Malaysian too and I don't deny the fact that I am also partially dependent on these lecturers). The reason they are called lecturers is because they give lectures, no?

Oh yeah, one of my cousin ( which I'm not that close with) just got married recently and heres wishing him and his wife all the best in their lovely wedded life.I think he's not that much older than me and the weird thing is noticing that at his age he is already married, it makes me wonder when I will be getting married. It is silly but I just can't imagine getting married soon lol. But more importantly, I was wondering who among my friend would be doing so soon XD. I guess time will tell.

Okie since today's connection is not that good, I will not be doing any picture uploading. Time to make a call to a darling of mine. Chiaozzz

No comments: