Monday, September 3, 2007

Temptation

I'm gonna explained about the title later on, but firstly wanted to say that the first day of the semester is fine. But one problem which I have already noticed is that, every week the lecturer would cover two chapters of History of America and 2-3 chapters of Psychology. So, daily revision is inevitable. At first, I really looked forward to reading the History of America 2 book. I was thinking it would likely be something like the Malaysian's Sejarah. Little did I know, when I first turned open the book, problem no. 2 arised. For every 2 or 3 lines which I read, I had to look for the meaning to a certain word. Worrying now ....(=.=")

Back to temptation (viewer discretion advised). Today, I went surfing online for the Crisis Core PSP and found a really nice picture which show the whole bundle which came with it and I found this picture.


One FF7: Crisis Core game, One PSP slim with the awesome decal at the back, & one Sword keychain/strap thingy

Later, I went to Play-Asia.com to take a look at the PSP again. While I was looking, all of a sudden I felt a drop of water on my shirt. Holy crap..... I was literally drooling while looking at this PSP. LoL. Fortunately, I did not flood my room with saliva. Man, I really wish to have it. It looks so beautiful that I kinda felt like trading off my current PSP for it.

The "Shoebox" which contains the limited edition bundle

Besides that, while looking around at the website, I found a new game to be waiting for. The Bleach: Blade Battlers 2 game will be coming out end of this month. XD Woot, more Shinigami vs Hollow action.

No comments: