Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday and Monday

Hey honestly I do not like Sunday, at the end of the day. You have to go back to study mode. Ain't that boring. At least tomorrow's Psycho class has been canceled and so there will only be 2 hours of class from 10-12. From the morning till the middle of noon, was just reading American History. Not gonna comment since it's still the same.

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 after that till now, it has been a couple of days since I started playing this game. Really fun game in my opinion. I really wished I could play via Xlink Kai (no Ben, nothing related to you) since no one that I know has a PSP. Via Kai I can play this game through wifi, just like how PC gamers use Hamachi to play DOTA, Battlefield and etc. But in order to do so, I would need to get a wifi dongle first. Money, money.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You can see my character dancing really
gay-ly in this picture XD.

[Edited on Monday, 10th September 2007] Hey today's class was a total waste of time. The newb made each team present the same thing over and over again. And the thing is there were only 2 groups presenting today. Another 5 to go tomorrow. The best part about it is that we got another presentation on Thursday. If this keeps on, he can just sit his @ss down and past the 7 weeks without even teaching us. So y bother going to college at all.

At least I have something good to talk about today. Today is really special for me and my girlfriend, we got our wedd... ops couple ring today. Will be uploading a picture later. It's really nice as these two rings can join together to form a heart shape. Hehe^^ I really hope my girlfriend like it cause I personally do.

No comments: