Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Repetition

It's only one and a half week after this semester had started but I am already feeling days are becoming really repetitive and boring. Both the noob and newb are seriously r-tards, they can't teach properly and their classes are a waste of time.

And as promised here's a picture of the ring ......kinda. It was really hard to get a decent picture. It was either too blur or overexposed . This was the best that could have been done though. All thanks to my girlfriend. There is a heart shape designed form when both rings are connected. ^^

So after studying all day long, I managed to spend a little time watching the Bleach 1st movie which I downloaded. I have actually watched a really bad quality version of it earlier with no subs so one can expect the experience to be the worst. It is a decent side story kinda movie with introduction of a new group of people called the dark ones which is trying to destroy the real world and soul society. There is a new character within this anime which is also a shinigami ( more or less...) named Senna and here's a picture of her.

Besides that I managed to spend an hour playing monter hunter freedom 2, I think I am getting addicted to it. This game is much better than the 1st game with a lot of previous flaws fixed up. And talking about the PSP, Team M33 has came up with a custom firmware just days after the PSP slim is released. Awesome. These people really aspire me to be someone like them in the future. Imagine cracking up a software which is produced by a giant company (four letter, starts with S and ends with Y). I salute these people. If I earned my own money I would donate some to them because they allow people like us who cannot afford to play original games the capability to try a wide range of games.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just to make sure it is really dead

No comments: