Saturday, September 8, 2007

Neglected

Well been a couple of days since I have posted anything, not that I have nothing to say, just that I kinda forgot about it after getting myself all worked up with all sorts of activity. Okie starting off I'm gonna be talking about anime's first. This week's Bleach has been really worth waiting for, featuring lots of battle and action, coolness.

Things are starting to heat up and since I have already read the manga I kinda know what is going to happen next. But still, the anime is much better than the manga mainly due to the reason that the characters actually move, and talk and there are color which make things absolutely cooler.



Then next is Devil May Cry episode 11. The final episode will be next week and even until now, the action is kinda mild in my opinion. Hopefully the last episode won't be disappointing. But yet I have taken this cool snapshot of Dante himself. To anyone who wants the anime, you can contact me and I will arrange some ways to pass the anime to you. Just ask Ben, I've got him hooked to Bleach as if he is high on drugs now. XD



Today, I spent some time with my gf again. Since most of the tough exams have been over, we decided to spent the day out at One U. We have been walking the whole day and until now my legs are still sore. Thankfully there is no class tomorrow. Actually, we were looking around for a pair of couple ring, but had no luck finding one which suit our budget. Some cost a couple of thousands.....(=.=")

Besides that, we watched Jay's most recent movie, "Secret", it has a really nice and romantic storyline I would have to say. The Piano Battle or whatever they call that was really cool, featuring a lot of skillful fingerwork. Not bad since Jay is the director of the film. He is sure skillful, from a singer to an actor and now a director. Another movie worth watching, not a waste of time at all.

Besides that, it was all about study. The American History 2 book is really tough, just can't find any way to study the bloody book. To anyone out there who know where I can get some easily understandable notes, please do tell me. I wish to pass this semester without white hair growing out from my scalp. As for psycho, I wish we could get a change of lecturer. Tired of her teaching.

Well, I guess that's enough for today. I know I posted earlier that I would be giving a review on the gemstone. But that would have to wait. Two words, "No Time".

No comments: