Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another one of those anime days

Woot another day filled with anime, today alone I have downloaded the 25 episodes of Air Gear (Szeten used my com for downloading because for some really gay reason, my download rate was at like 150kb/s XD pwnage), and also the newest episode of Bleach and also Devil May Cry.

So I only have a small idea of what Air Gear is about skating skating. Wondering what type of an anime can come from skating...........Szeten said it is cool, but I still feel really skeptical about it XD. Won't know until I watch it, I guess. Better be nice, if not it sure is a waste, 5GB of my hard disk space. And, frankly speaking my desktop is running out of it. My C drive only has like 10GB of free space left, and yet that certain someone is still bugging me about downloading Naruto XD, no offense dude.

Okie well next up Bleach episode 138, woo hoo finally no more fillers, back to the main storyline and seriously the fillers are getting really old, I almost loose interest in watching the anime. But, this eipsode is seriously cool, can't wait for the next episode...............one week from now (T.T).

Just look at the screenshot, the main character showing off some of his skills.XD This weeks episode if talking about the Espadas (aka bad guy) paying a visit into Karakura Town. All the Shinigamis preparing to fend off these Espadas. (crap I just noticed I messed up my font and have no idea how to switch it back, so for today's post I'm standardizing it by using Verdana fonts)
Finally, we have Devil May Cry, one of the coolest game I have ever played half demon half human kicking some demon ass with some mad skills. Unfortunately for the anime, it does not really live up to it's gaming counterpart. Sad sad, but since I have started watching it. I guess better just resume, I don't like to leave something unfinished. Well here's a screenshot of Mr. Dante. Why does all the white hair dude looks so cool in anime and games eg: Sephiroth(FF7),Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) and lots more. While in reality, if you see some youngster with white hair, you would probably laugh your ass off at his sense of style.

Ah not to be forgotten, today I finally downloaded another PSP game which I have been waiting for quite some time, Monster Hunter Freedom 2. Finally, another reason to feel good about having a PSP over a Nintendo DS. Not to say that I do not like the DS, but since I do not have it, I'm just gonna be one of them Playstation fanboy and go around starting flame wars about SONY being better than Nintendo.Lol joking, I find tat kind of things to be really childish. Oh well, back to the game, it is a game about you being a hunter going around hunting for dinosaurs-like-creature, scavenging for their body parts and making it into armors and weapon to make your character stronger so that you can battle stronger creature in order to repeat everything I said 2 or 3 lines ago. Yeah it is kinda an endless fun but we still get caught up with it. Remember Pokemon?

How we would go get a Pokemon Yellow Version, and then comes this Crystal version with added varieties of Pokemon but pratically the same storyline. Yet, children worldwide still go after this craze like it's part of their life cycle. I choose you, Pikachu! LoL. Attention: I might have been brainwashed by Pokemon before when I was a kid, so all this is seriously base on my own firsthand experience XD. And for all you out there which deny that you have done such a thing before. You don't have to admit it, we know, yes, we know =).

Ohh yeah today my results out. Woot happiness, although English Composition is a real sad case. Really happy that the sacrifices in the past few months had not been a complete waste. My CGPA currently is, well .........u know, satisfactory XD. Next sem starting Monday, time to work my ass off again.

So, end of today's post. Selamat Hari Merdeka my fellow Malaysians. Enjoy your holiday everybody.

No comments: