Saturday, August 25, 2007

Half the holiday has come and gone

Sigh, sounds like a long time, but actually it's just a week, still feeling this holiday is too short, just started to have the holiday mood and another week from now, semester 2 is starting. I'm still waiting for the admission decision from the University of Maryland. Quite afraid that i might not get admitted. Actually, even getting accepted is also a problem, have to be leaving my family, girlfriends and friends when I'm flying there. Not gonna try to sound Emo and spoil today's post.

Well, today feels really short maybe because I slept last night at 2.40 am and woke up today at 11 am. At around 2 pm, went to get my girlfriend and bring her out to lunch at McD. The pic shows the food we had. Then, after that send her the tuition and fetch her back after that.

By the way, here's a song which I would like to share with you guys. First time I heard this was when I called my college friend (Kok Whei), he has this song as a caller ringtone. Not bad taste bro XD. My girlfriend also love this song when she 1st heard it. Cute song. Couldn't find the actual music video though, but still enjoy it!


No comments: