Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gaming mode episode 2: Fellowship of the Gamers

Wow, today is another gaming filled day, only today's a tad bit different. I have Szeten with me today. A lot of "gay-ish" fun, not the homosexual type, but the enjoying type. Lol. Today was really a new record for Szeten, he would usually leave around 4 in the afternoon but today......he just left at 10pm just now. How cool was that?? While we played different games most of the time(him with Titan Quest, me still with Oblivion), we did LAN Battlefield for a short while. This seriously reminded me of the World of Warcraft episode for South Park. I'm afraid I might become more and more like them if this keeps on. Some fat ass dude which pees in a bottle in order to safe time going to the toilet. XD ......nah, Impossible. That's just so not me.

But talking about that South Park episode, I just had to upload it to share with you guys. Be advised, this clips are just for gamers like me who would find it hilarious. The whole episode is about 20+ minutes long.








All clips are from different uploader so you will see some cuts between episodes,sorry for that (><"). Enjoy people, it is probably the funniest episode of South Park although I know nothing about World of Warcraft.


By the way, today is actually the third day of my girl's trial. She looks so stress over her exam which makes me feel really bad for her when she tell me about her day. Girl, Girl do your best ya. Rest up this couple of days and prepare for your exam next Monday. Do not hesitate to find me for help = ).

No comments: