Monday, August 20, 2007

Time pass quickly 0.o

Wow seriously the title of the post says it all, another day has passed, I find 24 hours a day is just too lil. Bah, should be grateful at least we are not leaving on Jupiter, a day there lasts for almost 10 hours meaning twice as lil time to get things done.

Well to start off, today I went to college to enrol for next sem's subject. Actually all the enrolment could have been finished on last Friday after my finals but, unfortunately, some problems arised (ask me if you wan to know). This lil problem forced me to travel all the way to Subang Jaya just to settle it today (=.=#). Anyways, I will be taking History of America 2 and Intro to Psycho next sem. Both are reading subjects, and it would really worry me if there were to be lots of projects, because two months would not be enough.



Okie, so here's a photo of my timetable next sem, just the way I like it, four days per week, and the latest class would be until 2pm. That means more time for my personal activities.

After that, went home and just read a little before going out to fetch my girlfriend, decided to take her to Leisure Mall to have lunch and ended up watching a movie with her. What movie did I watch? Rush Hour 3! I've been wanting to see it since the past few weeks but I had my finals then. For those who haven't watch, I suggest you lift your lazy ass off the couch and go to a cinema now, and I mean NOW, shoo go go XD. One word to label the movie "Funny", and I don mean the weird kind. It's just jam packed with hilarious scene but I don't want to mess up the movie by giving spoilers for those who has yet to watch the movie. Personally, I have forgotten if I had watch the first two prequel to this movie but you don need to know the story to watch this, just for laughs seriously.

After having dinner and sending my girlfriend home, it was just "Titan Quest: Immortal Throne" all the way until now(10.00 pm). Before ending today's post, heres a video of a certain very cute little Baby Ally [requested to be put up by my girlfriend], seriously watch it, you guys will want to go get ur "[Insert name] Jr." soon. LOLz joking bout the last part. Enjoy people.

No comments: