Saturday, August 18, 2007

Post Numero Uno!

Welcome all to my blog! Well I have been wanting to start a blog of mine ever since the middle of June but did not have the time to do so due to college coursework. Finally, today, the first day after my exam, this blog is finally OPENED!! [*dramatic*]. Okey all that aside, well for me this blog is mainly for writing about my life's experiences and about my interests, namely games and computer hardware review (not that I am a professional or anything but once again this is my website, but comment if you must, cause all critics and *ahem*praise*ahem* will be taken into mind during the next time I write about anything in my blog).

To everyone, please do chat and make this blog a lively place, cause I sure do hope it doesn't end up being a dead project after a month or so. If there is anything that you might want to request for me to review or just talk about, leave a message in the "chatspace".

Although there is a brief explanation about myself in the "About me", I would still give a brief intro about myself. My name is Tan Way Loon, and most people call me Way Loon, currently 18, a student majoring in Computer Science, and studying in INTI College Subang Jaya. I enjoy playing games (PC, PS2, and PSP) more than anything else, and I play basketball ( although this has been less in the past year or so). I do some C++ programming and I am still keen to learn more about that programming language and also other languages such as Java, HTML and etc. I love the Bleach anime series ( maybe cause this is the only anime that I have ever got stuck to) but it truly roxxx.

And that's about it for the 1st post, thanks for visiting. There will be more posts hopefully daily. Thanks all!

No comments: