Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Theme of the day: Food

Hey everybody, time for another post. Today, all i could really say is food, food and more food. Firstly, early in the morning me and my girlfriend went to have "dim sum" or what I would like to call Chinese Sushi, well I have no idea why I call it that, really. But when I was smaller I could barely tell the difference between sushi and dim sum. Okie back to food, we went to this Fong Yuen restaurant which is located near the the Cowboy restaurant which I went the other day. We ate a lot today, and I mean a LOT. Okie, frankly speaking, my girlfriend ate more than me. I was like "Oh My God" you are still ordering (0.o), usually she had a really small appetite (sometimes she just eats like 1 meal a day, and even then she does not eat much). But even after ordering that much, our bill just costed slightly more than 30 ringgit.


The left pic showing some of the dim sum we ordered, zu cheong fan, prawn salad, siu mai, ha gau, egg tarts and fong zau. While the bottom one, is showing me holding the last piece of prawn salad which my gf refused to eat.

After going home, I had nasi lemak which my mom bought for me, for breakfast. Had to eat cause i promised my mom to finish it ( forgot to tell her that I was going to have breakfast with my girlfriend *sob*). Was too full to eat it, so just makan the "lauk". Few hours later had dinner, and during then I found out something really shocking, it was my sis's birthday today (0.o) I completely forgotten about it, so sorry sis. I have a problem of remember-ing my Sis's birthday, last year I guessed 25th of August and this year I guessed 20th of August. One of the factor that lead to this is that, me and my two sibling's birthday falls on the twentieth-something of the month. Felt really bad, haha, wishing her a Happy Birthday here XD. Oh yeah, not to forget the theme of today. My parents bought her a Chocolate Mud cake from Secret Recipe, and this means time to eat .........again (x_x).




Nice cake .....


Okie, that's about it for today. Got some positive feedback for Baby Ally video. Will try to get more funny and cool clips for everybody whose visiting.

No comments: