Sunday, August 19, 2007

What I have been doing ever since my holiday started....

Okie well it might seem really lame and all but this is a recap of what I have done within this past few days, so firstly, too some time to rest and play with my new laptop, the Acer 5920G, which I got last week, will be giving a review soon enough but not today cause I'm still messing around with it, stay tuned cause i promised you guys that I will be giving a full in depth coverage of the Gemstone(for you guys who dunno, this is the nickname for Acer's 5920).


Enough about that, next is taking my girlfriend out to dinner to help release her stress of the SPM trials which is coming this end of the month. Really wish I could help her out with the studying though, darling go go go ! You can do it !! XD. Okie so I took her to the Cowboy restaurant which is a restaurant that serves western food. Well oh well, here's a picture of her cutting the "Black Pepper Chicken" which she ordered, yummy yummy. I had a mix platter of chicken chop and lamb cutlet ~delicious~. Besides all that we even had mushroom soup, and onion rings as the side dishes. I enjoyed the evening out with her and hopefully she did too, hehe.

Ohh yeah, my brother bought a sci-fi novel base on the game, Starcraft. The title of the book is The Dark Templar Saga: Firstborn. *Sorry for the picture which is obviously blown up during uploading*. Last night, I read two chapters and found the story to be quite interesting. Besides that, actually the more important thing was that I realized it has already been quite a long time ever since I last read a book (besides education related text-books). I used to love reading books and all but the habit of reading decreased as I moved on to high school and then tertiary. Hopefully, this book will be the one that brings back ye old' reading habit o' mine. Okay before side-tracking too much from the topic, yeah well, from the first two chapters which I have read( The next part is only for Starcraft gamers, cause others would not find any sense in what I am writing about). The story is basically talking about an anthropologist by the name of Jake Ramsay who has received a direct request from Valerian Mengsk, son to Arcturus Mengsk (emperor of the Terran Dominion), to explore and investigate a newly discovered so-called "Temple" which might belong to a 3rd alien race (the first two being Protoss and Zergs) on his behalf. Jake being an anthropologist and all, accepts the request and immediately embark on the journey together with his team to this "temple"...............to be continued. LoL, will be writing more about it once I am done with the book.


And that's about it for what I have done this couple o' days, but of course those are the more important stuff, I did some other stuff like LAN gaming with Szeten, and reading the new GameAxis Magazine which I subscribed for and etc etc. People who visit please vote on the poll that I'm about to setup. Thanks all again for visiting. ^^

No comments: