Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fillers aware!

Okie chill chill, didn't mean to make the title so serious. Just that I have nothing much to talk about today but still feeling the urge to post. My car is fixed, RM230..... nice job potato..... But anyways, here's a video clip for those God Of War 2 fans out there. I salute this guy for deciphering the hidden lyrics within this epic theme song. I used to like this song, really grand and empowering but now I think it is one of those songs which could make you giggle everytime you hear it. Funny nonetheless, even if you dunno wat the heck is God of War 2, just watch it, it will only take up 2 minutes of your life. XD



The clip is recorded from Newgrounds, for anyone who wants to get a better quality version go to this URL, God of War 2 Theme , and click on the Watch This Movie! link.

No comments: