Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Accident

Ok, had to post this as soon as I could. Today when I was coming back from Leisure Mall (fetching my sis and her friend home). I met with a car accident, My Car VS Potato's Motorcycle. So I was attempting to make a left turn at the junction just opposite of the Post Office in Batu 9 Cheras. I had already signal left to turn before I reached. There was plenty of time, I assure you, for him to notice that I was turning. As I was turning, this bugger just went straight. Lucky for him, I saw the motorycle coming in less than a second before we collided, and managed to turn my steering wheel. If not for that, I am sure somebody is gonna fly across my front hood and fall on the floor probably scratching his limbs and tearing some skin while skidding on the floor, bleeding from all parts of his body. Okie my bad, too much gore.....imagination, imagination tsk tsk.

So, back to the story, he went straight and just knocked down my car's left ear (that's what I called the mirrors of my cars, ears......yes, ears.) . That fella nearly fell down, as i saw him trying to maneuver "gracefully" from doing so. So I stopped the car, went down to talk with him. All I heard was something about not signalling in time for him to see bla bla bla~~ bull crap. I shot him back (figuratively), saying I had already signal earlier and all. Lucky for me, my grandfather was in the area and came to my aid. His friends also assisted him in consulting with the potato. They ask me to leave and so I did. Kinda piss though, wanted him to pay for the damage, that bugger, *@#!%%. And so I would not be able to drive my car for this couple of days, sigh............

So here's a picture of my car's injured ear. So pitiful....... *Sob*


No comments: