Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's 2 am in the morning XD

Hey ppl, today is the latest post yet, haha the main reason being I'm taking some time to accompany my girlfriend while she studies for her trial. So sad to see her studying, stress and all. Hope I could help her out though. Do your best girl, Good Luck!So today is another one of those dull days, nothing much to do ( I noticed that it's always dull when I'm not spending time with my girlfriend *sob*).Oh and about yesterday's post, I'm not sure if anyone had this problem, but they should be an image of the God of War2. Sometimes I see it, and sometime I don't.

So, moving on to some gaming stuff. Here's a new movie clip for the upcoming Metal Gear Solid 4 game for the PS3 which was featured in Leipzig. For those who does not know what MGS4 is, it is a tactical espionage action game, featuring a soldier named Solid Snake. This time around Snake is once again set out to take down his twin brother Liquid Snake( which was also the prime antagonist in MGS1). He has to fight his quickly aging body due to some genetic problems (he was actually a clone) , and basically if you hadn't notice by now, it has one heck of a complicated storyline. I am personally looking forward to this game, but one problem........... I need a Playstation 3, so for anyone who is willing to sponsor a PS3 for me, please contact me immediately through e-mail, snail mail, instant messaging, video call, voice call, fax, courier, and well....... you get it, CONTACT me. Here's the video clip, enjoy.


No comments: