Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy NewB Year =D

Hello people, a new year is upon us, but yet everything feels the same. For me I think that new year, new beginning kind of crap does not exist. It's just another day anyways. I might be a pessimist but who cares. Anyways, Happy New Year to all.

I know I have been neglecting my blog for an entire week already but it is really because the last week of the semester is really a busy one. Most of the time I was spending the time with my girlfriend, or just did not have the mood to write anything. Mainly because I was sick for about half the week. It started with a sore throat, then a fever, then flu and cough, and even until today, I have yet to recover.

Talking about spending time with my girlfriend, just yesterday I went to Pavilion again. The jam was really bad, and we finally reached there at about 2.30 pm. We did a little bit of shopping for about 3-4 hours and balik after that.

At about 11 pm, as a last minute decision, we decided to go countdown the last hour of the year 2007, so we went to the Lookout Point. There was a lot of people when we reached there and I was fortunate enough to find a parking spot about half an hour before the fireworks began. From then on we just waited for the right time. Me and my girlfriend tried to take some pictures of the fireworks when it begun, but did not have any luck with it. Probably the best picture is this one on the left. Ironically, as though it was all planned out, just minutes after the clock struck midnight, it began to rain. I got drenched real bad, as we did not bring an umbrella along with us. We managed to find shelter from the rain, and just waited. I only reached home at about 2.00 am in the morning, and I was exhausted from all that traveling around all day long.

Yeah, not to be missed, today is the last day of my 2 months long holiday. Tomorrow I will be starting classes for the 3rd semester. I will be having Philosophy and Calculus 2, and I will be meeting Ben in the prior class. Heck, I do wish to have something to do but then some of the classes are just boring. All in all, I have rested well during this semester break and its time to startup all my brain cells for some tough studies again.

Oh yeah, Jocelyn has already left Malaysia to further her studies at the States. I envy her because I was really hoping to go to the US by the beginning of 2008, but my plans got delayed and now I have to wait another 8 more months before that comes true.

Life goes on.........

No comments: