Saturday, January 5, 2008

Screw this......

No chance of getting the change of subjects that I wanted. The class is full, and today is the last day for switching subjects without having to pay extra. Now I have to go through one semester of ENL102 which is possibly redundant and unnecessary for a certain University which I am applying to. Great news. Worse yet, this is probably gonna [CENSORED] up my CGPA once again. I hated language classes ever since .............well, forever, and this just makes it worse. I guess it is my fault again for not choosing the right subject. So all I can say is "Screw Me!!", [CENSORED]-ing retard, why did I [CENSORED] choose this subject in the first place, mother [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED].

Enough about the screwed up class, this couple of days, my mood has just been bad. I feel so rebellious, and would argue with anyone if they even ticked me off a little. Just yesterday, I argued with my mom about sending her to Midvalley today, but I still eventually did, because I felt really guilty for shouting at her. These stress is really getting on my nerves, and turning me into someone who is so different, a week ago.

My girlfriend, as always has been sweet and understanding towards me. I complained and complained but yet she was there for me all the time. Unfortunately though, ever since her grandma was admitted into the hospital, she barely had any time to contact me. When she was awake, then I would be sleeping (due to the early morning classes). Since she is always at the hospital till really early in the morning, she will only sleep around dawn, and wake up in the afternoon. So, when she was sleeping, I will be awake and all be bored. The only time I can freely contact her is between the time she wakes up and the time she leaves her home (in the evening) to go to the hospital.

Seeing Ben and Mei in college doesn't help, because it only makes me feel even worse about myself. I really miss my girlfriend, when I am in college, and the only thing I can do is try to keep myself busy with some stuff relating to my studies. Even when I am home, I just read my notes and study, barely touching my PSP, and just today, I started watching Naruto which Szeten has earlier copied into my computer.

Writing in the blog really helps release some stress, which is probably why these few days you all will see me writing (more like complaining) a lot in my blog. For those who dislike reading stuff like this, please do yourself a favor, and just ignore my blog for some time. I would only be writing anything related to gaming when there is actually some big news around. Currently all I read about is speculations about this and that, and it is certainly getting a little old.

No comments: