Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busy lar~

What a week it has been, up until now this must be the busiest college week for me. It has been such a long time since I had 6 days of classes a week (the last time was at Alif College). Well, Saturday was a replacement class for Cal 2. Although my assignments are still manageable, it is the University application stuf that is bugging me a lot. Good news is that I have some recyclable documents which I had prepared when I was applying to the University of Maryland last year. This time, I am officially applying to 3 Universities at the same time; University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and also Wichita State University.

I have already ordered extra copies of my TOEFL results to be sent to the three Universities. Each piece cost USD 17, which means the total money that I have spent on the results alone is USD 51 = RM160+. I am probably gonna send my application form to University of Wisconsin first because their application deadline for Fall 2008 is on February 2008 (freaking early). Even though today is supposed to be the day off from the entire week I am still preparing the necessary application materials for the universities. Glad to say, that I have just finished and have the time to finally write something decent in my post after a couple of days. Now, I have only a couple of hours more before the beginning of another (possibly) busy week.

Tomorrow I am planning to go to Alif College to apply for the official college transcript together with the course syllabus during my 2 hours break that I have between classes. I wonder if Ben will want to follow...... Let's see if I can "persuade" him into following. Hopefully I can make it back in time for my class, I don't want to miss any of Miss Shanta's class. For me, the momentum is finally picking up after that 2 months holiday, Calculus 2 FTW.

Okie nuff said about the boring week, now onto anime, Bleach Episode 156 "Ishida & Pesshe, the United Attack of Friendship?". Ishida is still fighting the lady Privaron Espada with the big yoyo, and suddenly Pesshe (one of the friendly hollows) comes to his aid? or is he really the one needing the help? As weak as Pesshe seems, he has this attack called "Infinite Slick" which causes anything it touches to become super slippery. The attack even caused the Privaron Espada to injure herself. That attack provoked her, so she released her sword and transformed. Initially Ishida and Pesshe had some trouble fighting her but eventually Ishida revealed his own trump card, a Reiatsu Saber (it was named by me, after the Light Saber). The saber cut through the Privaron Espada's attack and with that it ended the episode. In my opinion, this fight was rather boring, I prefer watching the fight between Rukia and the 9th Espada. Finally some screenshots.



Now for gaming, seriously this week alone there are a ton loads of news on some of the triple A title which is going to be released for the year. Lets start off by saying that the official website for Devil May Cry 4 is up and running, there are 2 links to it, but I think the both of them lead to the same site. I will post both up either ways www.betrayerbetrayed.com and also www.deceiverdeceived.com , I myself have yet to checked them out thoroughly but I recalled that there is a trailer before you enter the site. I envy those who have a PS3, this is probably the year to get it also. The value of the US Dollar has also dropped by a bit and this would probably mean a cheaper PS3 too. At its current price USD 400 x 3.2 = RM1280, too bad I would still have to wait till I arrive at US to decide whether to get one or not. It is so very tempting yet the only friend I know which have a PS3 is Leon from school. I KILL YOU!!! Lucky fella T.T

Next, we have another new PSP bundle, this time it is for the Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G that is going to be released in Japan soon. The PSP design is very nice and personally I would love to have it but no money, no talk eh. It is selling for 25,800 Yen which is close to RM800, but just like the Crisis Core bundle, I have a feeling that dealers will be jacking the price up to about RM1000. If I had that kinda money, I would rather be getting a PS3. Damn, but it sure looks good.

There are still quite a lot of news out there which are still unsaid, but I have to go out for dinner now. From what I can see though, 2008 is definitely going to be the rise of the PS3. This is probably a good news, as I am quite a Playstation fanboy (note: I am not a SONY fanboy mainly because their stuff are mainly overrated). Well, time to enjoy what is left of my week. Buh bye~

No comments: