Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rest-less

Read the title properly, I am actually having a lack of sleep, and not actually having problem sleeping. Starting classes at 8 in the morning is really taking a toll on my lazy ass body, which is not a good thing. Mainly because, I can stone all day long just staring into blank space, or I will be unable to pay attention in class. Worse yet, this is only the 2nd day of the semester. Next week and the following weeks after, I will have to wake up at 6 am every single weekday. 0.o

Also, today's Microecons seems okie but the lecturer mentioned something about being really tough to score A and such. I personally still kinda doubt that would happen since it is a reading subject and all, but since I have no background in business (besides principle of accounting), I can't really say much can I?

For ENL102, it was kinda the same thing also. A- is probably the best I can do in it even though this is just the 1st class. A is impossible in my case, I would have to upgrade my vocab by a lot, which is just not possible within 3/4 months. So, I have kinda decided to drop that sub and go for another. I am still considering either Politic,History of America, or General Physics 1. I will just have to see whether the classes are already full tomorrow. I also need to get everything done by tomorrow because there will still be no extra charges for switching courses, as tomorrow is the deadline.

Also, applying to the Universities is really making me really moody as it is tough to choose from so many of them. I have spent the past two days looking for more Universities, and it seems like the more I look, the more options come into my pool of choices. I seriously have to find some way to narrow all this down, and hopefully get something like a maximum of 5 Unis to apply to. There is just so much to do, and it seems to grow by the day. Stressed out already on the 2nd day of the semester, must find some way to direct all the stress towards. Even that is another task yet to be done, I can't seem to even power up my PSP or double click on one of them icons on my desktop. All this stress is really causing me to lose any mood to game even. Darn you, tertiary!!!

Regarding the application the Unis also, I am still quite worried about another factor, which is the transcript from Alif. I f**king regretted doing an Art course, and it's because of that that my application might not be evaluated at my true potential. I only got a freaking 3.0 CGPA at Alif which really makes it hard for me to apply to those better Universities. I know I kinda screwed up my education in that 1 year time and really nothing can be done about it.
Darn you, freaking stupid results from ALIF!!

After ranting everything out (or in this case, typing it out), it really does feel a bit better and I guess theres nothing better to do but to face this cruel reality. Ending this post with something funny which I found today while surfing the net.


Baby Hiccup - Funny video clips are a click away

No comments: