Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Christmas Indeed

Hehe, yesterday was probably the most heart warming days I have ever had in a very long time. Me and my girlfriend had actually planned to celebrate my Birthday on Christmas and so we did. I am just gonna make this post a short 1 because the pictures will be doing the explanation for me. Okie so let's start with the first couple of pics.





Cookies ! All baked by my girlfriend. My goodness she is so sweet to have learned how to bake them for me. She told me that she spend the whole day doing it, and I was so touched because she really did put a lot of effort into making them. Her mom told me that she had actually made a lot more, but some failed, and some got eaten by somebody else. Personally, I know she really did try her best to make it a succes, and I really love those cookies that she baked because she used her heart into making it and also because it really tasted good.




Later, we went shopping at 1 Utama, met Wai Hong and Patricia there but did not really had much time to chat as everyone was minding our own business =P. Probably the only major decoration for Christmas that we have seen in 1U was this stage right in the middle of the new wing.



For dinner, we went to Shogun to eat(hey, I like Japanese food so I did not mind eating it even if it was Christmas), and it was at there that my girlfriend handed me my Birthday present. Ta~da my present was an original PC game, Gears of War. As someone who breathes and eat computer games, this is the ideal present for me =). I love her so very much because she has given me a really memorable Birthday celebration, and also the first Christmas that I have ever celebrated in my life. *Kiss*

No comments: