Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Endure

I'm gonna make this a short post, as of now, it has been a week since college started. Mostly I have a lot of trouble with the subjects that I am taking this semester. I might be switching one of my subject to another, but unfortunately that subjects isn't ENL102. I have no idea why but the timetable is kind of screwy. Everything which I would like to take is either fully occupied/ clashing with the timetable of my current subjects.

After doing some research, I found out that for the University of Nebraska Lincoln, Moral Education (that bloody LAN subject) is actually transferable as a Humanities course, which means I do not need Phi101. That is why I have decided to take another natural science subject to replace it. For now, I have my eye set on Chm107, which is some low level chemistry, mainly because the timetable fits perfectly and it is also one of the requirements of UNL. I have to recheck the timetable for General Physics 1 though because it just might be able to fit into the timetable as well.

Regardless of whether I am changing the subjects I am taking, I would still need to attend tomorrow's morning Phi101 class, because the AUP office is only opened at about 9a.m. Oh yea, talking about Phi101, I haven't actually had any class with Mr. Eddy. On the first day, it was basically introducing one another to him, and on yesterday (Monday), he bailed on us at the last minute. It was truly iritating because I woke up at 6a.m. to attend his class and he just canceled it. Worse yet, my next class was at 12. =.="

Also, today my girl girl's grandma had to go for an operation, and it is good to know that her condition is now stable, and hopefully she would be back in the pink of health soon. I hope that she would recover quickly also, and come back home(my girlfriend's house, duh) soon. = )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.