Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Alone..

Recently, there have been a lot of things in my mind, and unfortunately, most of them are really unpleasant and downright sad. Yes, I am emo-ing and it has become a very common "part" of my life these days. A lot of thing is bugging me and it feels so difficult to tell anyone about the problem. It really does make a person feel somewhat alone, since the only person who can understand, and eventually come up with a solution is none other than you. The distress doesn't just surface during when I am awake, but even when I am sleeping. I have been having some really bad dreams nowadats; most of the time, the theme consists of tragedy, anger, and even sometime, things that I have never imagined I would do........like murder. This dreams are truly disturbing, but I have no idea what is causing it and how I can fix it even. I hope those dreams have nothing to do with real life though, it might have some hidden meanings to it (this reminds me of Freud's theory). I just wish that things can get back to normal again. I still have other much more important tasks to attend to and all these mental conflicts are creating some minor distractions.

No comments: