Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another Bleach-less week.

Since there is no Bleach anime to be released this week, I will just be posting up screenshot from last week's episode. I know it is a tad bit too late for it, but nevertheless the summary from the previous episode: There was a very brief fight scene between Chad and his opponent which shown him getting beaten quite badly. After that it was mostly about Rukia and his long lost friend (or is he?). They chatted about a couple of things including how his friend(Kaien-dono) managed to survive the coup-de-grace done by Rukia to him while his body was being controlled by a hollow. As they chatted, Kaien acted suspiciously once in a while, which really caused her to doubt whether that was really her friend. Eventually, he got Rukia pissed off and eventually, she started attacking that so called "friend" of hers. That was about it for that episode, and below are some snapshots I took.



Back to my daily talk, well today was fun, Philo was just a brief intro class and Cal 2 was about doing some revision on Inverse Function. Everything is still light and easy in that sense. If only every class was like that. Guess that's not going to happen, but anyways I am hoping that Microecons will be more interesting and well English Composition 2, no comment for that as ENL101 has left a bad taste in my mouth already. After class I went to have lunch with Kai and Mei at Asia Cafe. I felt like a spotlight all the while when I was with them. Yet it was fun to be able to spend time with friends rather than just gaming at home(at least for now).

Ben and me talked about bringing our laptop next time to college for some LAN gaming but just couldn't pick the right game for it. I personally would pick Gears of War, but in order to play on Co-op mode, we have to have windows live GOLD membership, what a rip off. Yet we can still play online matches if we wanted to. Now all he has to do is get a way to sign in to a Windows Live profile without a product key. LOL! Of course a lot of other games can also be played online but it wouldn't be fun either if it was just the two of us LAN-ing. Like me and Ben said, playing Crysis will be like a game of tag which applies to both side. Hunt and be hunted, one on one. It would be as fun as drinking soup with a fork. (I know I have used the phrase a couple of time Ben, but I just couldn't remember where I picked it up and it is a good comparison=P).

So the beginning of the year is turning out all right, and I can just hope that things stay that way. I do not want to get bored of my semester this early.

I noticed that recently my gaming blog doesn't seem so much like one because well I have not been doing much talking about it. Don't worry though, 2o08 is a good year for games, with title such as Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, God of War, Crisis Core, and many more. It is possible that 2008 will have a line up of non-bigshot game which are as good, if not better than those from 2007, like Bioshock. Let's just wait and see for ourselves, and I will keep this blog updated with those info.

No comments: