Monday, December 3, 2007

Registration Status: Done

Wee, finally I convinced my lazy arse to return to college for subjects registration. I arrived at college about 1.30 pm. Ben also went to college together with me to plan the subjects that he would be taking come January. After about 3 hours, the final decision for the subjects that I am taking is, Microecons, English Comp 2, Cal 2, and Philo. Some subjects like eng comp 2 and microecons were not even in my initial plans. Regardless, this subjects will still be compulsory to be taken in the coming semesters. Below is my timetable.



Last night Szeten helped me to installed Window XP and also all the necessary driver. After all the installation is done, I think that something is still wrong with my hardware. Szeten tried playing DOTA on my desktop but it still suffered from lags even on medium setting. I have asked Ben to help with the unassembling of my desktop to look at every piece of hardware. He is busy with some of his own activities nowadays and at the mean time, I will be using my laptop for PC gaming instead.

No comments: