Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Late Night Post

Ah damn it. Bad things always happen at the worst time. Seriously, I wanted to write a post about my day out with my girlfriend but my desktop suddenly broke down. It is almost close to going six feet under, as even powering it up require several tries. Not only that, on that day, my phone ran out of battery so I could not take any pictures with it. Fortunately, my girlfriend did bring her digital camera and so some of our most memorable moments were still able to be captured. I dislike writing in my blog using my laptop for some reason, and that is why this post has been delayed a bit.

Regardless, heres wishing my honey a Happy *belated* 17th Birthday. It wasn't as if I did not wish her but the post IS written a couple of days after. I hope she had a good time on that day and enjoyed the present I got for her. = )

Oh yeah, and about the pictures, I would have to upload it some other time after I receive a copy from my gf. I would most likely be uploading into a online photo album instead and post the link or something up on my blog.

Before I forget, I would like to state my opinion that KLCC is one of the worst shopping center I have been to. It seriously suck b*lls and it actually did spoil the day a bit for me and my girlfriend. There is nothing much to do there, a lot of "sampah" loitering around, and as if it could not get any worse, when we wanted to pay the parking ticket, guess what, the 6 machines were all occupied. There were so much people that, while we were coming down from the escalator, we nearly fell because there was no ground for us to even stand on. Bloody place, if unnecessary, I swear I will not set foot there again.

Aikz, since my desktop is dying, I would most likely have to go get some replacement parts and try to scavenge the usable parts from it. Hope it does not cost much.

Well, its 1 in the morning time to sleep. Good night people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol no prescription buy tramadol paypal - buy tramadol with visa