Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Heroes & Aliens

Nothing about wearing thighs or little green man, just that I have been watching Heroes for the past few days. I have finished watching Season 1 last night before going to bed, and today I started with Season 2. Not too bad I might say, but personally up until where I have watched, I prefer season 2 more than season 1. My favorite character is probably Hiro Nakamura, the time traveling/ teleporting dude. Like who wouldn't which to stop time or teleport around. I personally would, saves time traveling, no need for driving. And for time bending, you can go back to before you made a mistake and fix that. Of course in reality, there are no saves and loads just like in video games.

Besides watching Heroes, my secondary activity was probably reading the Starcraft Novel which I bought the other day. The story is really very interesting (at least for me), maybe because the story is from the universe of Starcraft, one of the earliest real time strategy games that I had played before. It is amazing how something which I have not been playing for more than a half a decade, can still bring back some memories when certain names and words are mentioned. The book can really absorb me in once I start reading them. Maybe because I can really visualize what is going on, even without a single picture in the book.

It is already almost until the end of the semester break, can't wait for the semester to start although the subjects I am taking are still those boring ass subjects which has almost nothing to do with my major. One thing though, at least I know I am doing something more productive and not sitting around all day just relaxing. Frankly speaking I can't help but feel guilty when I am being over relaxed. It makes me feel weak sometime thinking about it, but IT is the thought of it that makes me feel even more discouraged to do anything about it. Bah~ I'm hopeless.

Anyways, tomorrow is going to be my honey's Prom night, hope I can adjust to a "younger" (well, they are 2 years younger than me after all) group of people. At least I know Wai Hong is going to be there. I have someone to talk to. *Joy* Hope the way I dress tomorrow will not disappoint my girl though.

No comments: