Friday, December 7, 2007

What's been happening......

Well, my parents are finally back from their Vietnam/ China vacation and I am glad they all came home safely. What I heard from my mom was that it wasn't fun, so thank goodness I did not go. I can't argue that I missed my mom's cooking after so many days of eating food outside.

Let's see what else..... Well nothing actually. I find it very weird how my days can pass that quickly when the only thing I am doing is playing my PSP. There was something different though, I am not playing Monster Hunster but instead I am now indulging myself in a remake of Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1. The name of the game FF Tactics: War of the Lions. I can't say that I am a big fan of turn base strategy RPG but this game is another one of those "good but not the best" type of games for the PSP. In my opinion, one of the best part about it is that, every fight poses some kind of challenge regardless of your level. Since enemies level up at the same pace as you, no fight is an easy fight. One thing I didn't like though is the horoscope system. Unless you are very familiar with what star sign is compatible/ incompatible with which, it can be very frustrating to figure out which character is best used to fight whichever opponent.



Lastly, another episode of Bleach has been released. Episode 151 "The Raging Storm! Encounter with the Dancing Arrancar". This episode starts out funny but ends with a slight "wanting more" feeling. This episode introduces another group of Espada known as the Privaron and Ichigo and his friends each met up with a member of this Privaron. The next episode would probably show a lot of kick ass action but still the much anticipated fight with the real Espadas is what I am awaiting, but that would probably still be a long way more. ( I read the manga too, so I know the plot more or less). Will be uploading pictures for this week's episode as soon as I finish downloading the VLC player for taking screenshots.



Another day, another post. Before the end of today's post I would like to say, tomorrow is somebody's birthday =D . Okie not just anybody, but my somebody, and another somebody, for someone else. The sentence that came before this would have probably caused me to fail any English exam but that's not the point eh? ^^

No comments: