Thursday, December 20, 2007

Surian Prom '07

Yesterday was all about preparing for the night that my girlfriend have been awaiting since the beginning of the year. She always likes this sort of gathering, but in contrast me who dislike crowded places. What can I say, I am a natural introvert and most likely would still be the same in the near future.Yet, I can still accept this sort of gathering because my girlfriend is there with me. Seriously, do not expect me to go to any freaking function alone. I will either leave after an hour or so, or jump out of the nearest window that I can find. So, last night was rather uninteresting for me, maybe cause there was really not many familiar faces around to talk with. Wai Hong is the only 1 present which I could chat with besides my girlfriend but he has his own partner to attend to also, so well you (should) get it.

The food there was probably very sucky for a hotel's standard. The dessert was probably the more "interesting" dishes. Some of the activities that they had reminded me of my year's prom, and that is actually a bad thing, cause I would rather have that piece of memory erased permanently from my brain. Overall, I think that the night was rather dull. After the prom though, I just took my time to drive home and sidetrack a bit so that me and my girlfriend had more alone time to spent together. I felt more comfortable being around my girlfriend more than anything else. By time I have sent my girlfriend home and arrived home back in my room, it was already 2.22 am. As it was already that late at night, my system was beginning to shutdown. I just changed my clothes, jump onto the bed and next thing I know it was already 11.30 in the morning.

Today, everything was back to normal, read 2 chapters of Starcraft's novel, tried Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts ( it came with the graphic cards that I bought), went looking for my girlfriend for a bit, came home, had dinner, played Monster Hunter and now blogging. Nothing too interesting but that's the way I live my life.

Oh yeah, this week's episode of Bleach is out. Bleach 153 "The Devilish Research! Szayel Aporro's Plan". Ichigo kicked that very same Privaron Espada's ass again and left after that. In the episode almost everyone met an Arrancar/ Privaron to do battle with. Even Rukia met up with an old friend which was supposedly dead, and that is now an Espada serving under Aizen. Thing are starting to heat up, more battle to come.



Still on Bleach, the movie will be out this coming Saturday, on my Birthday! Frankly speaking I wish one of the present I can have on that day is an English subbed Bleach movie. The trailer shown during the opening song of this week's episode really wanna make me pee in my pants. I have a couple of them below. The first screenshot shows Hitsugaya most likely facing against Soul Society and the second is none other than the Captain Commander himself, wonder if he will use his Bankai. He is one very macho old man. XD



Guess thats all this time. I feel like reviewing a game soon just dunno which, any of the reader can recommend 1? Feel free to leave a comment in the chatspace.

No comments: