Saturday, October 6, 2007

Please don't forget me

Yeah as the name states, please don't forget my lil blog all fellow readers. I've been neglecting it I know, but this few days I find it kinda hard to express my thoughts in words. It's as if my English has been demoted. Even in my assignments, sentence are sometime not making sense when I read through it. I was actually planning to write a review last night but half way through, I felt really sucky that I had to correct a lot of mistake in the post and got fed up with it eventually. That post had been save into draft and I will be continuing it once my language crisis gets a solution to it.

Besides that, this few days there are nothing much happened other than the release of a new Bleach episode. Ichigo, Ishida and Chad heads into Hueco Mundo to try and save Orihime who was captured by Ulquiorra and this episode showed how Grimmjow regained his position as the Sexta(sixth) Espada. Still waiting for the nice fighting scenes which is due to happened in the upcoming episodes.

Let's see what else. Oh yeah, my girlfriend went to the dentist today and came back with a very sore mouth. I feel for you darling! I was a really careless that I did not chatted with her while she had to endured the pain the whole day. I thought she was resting and spend little time finding her. Little did I know she was actually waiting for me. Sorry dear, promise to spend the day tomorrow sms-ing you. ^^

Well that's about it, life is rather boring especially when I still have a psycho report to write. My groupmate just gave me all the stuff and I have to start work tomorrow, on a SUNDAY =.=". Somebody save me. I wish I have more time to chill....

No comments: