Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's Official!

You might ask what I'm talking about. Dropping history, of course. Well, I dare say, I did feel some regret at first. After all, 3 credit hours and more importantly the money just went down the drain when I dropped the subject. Despite that, since I have already made this decision, I should not regret what I have done. I should start to take responsibility for my own action. As long as I have support from my girlfriend, all will be fine.

Today I went out with my girlfriend to try a Japanese Shave Ice desert and I dare say it is really unique. The ice is really "soft" and the flavor is just sweet enough. I would upload photos of it if I could, but it tasted that good that it was all gone before I even thought about it.


Since I have only 1 subject, I would have more time to o some other suff. First and foremost, I think I will be working out my study plan so that everything can all be planned out. This way, I would not have to worry too much about what I should take and all every single semester. I also wish to relearn my C++ programming and perhaps even Japanese language (already forgot about half the Hiragana and Katakana) Anyone care to give guidance? XD


Recently, all I have been doing is playing Monster Hunter on my PSP. The game is just so addictive. I do feel guilty sometime since I am not keeping myself busy with work, but yet it is just so tempting. Besides that, I have yet to try out Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core and also the new Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP. So much game, so little time.

No comments: