Sunday, October 14, 2007

Halo 3 FTW

Okie, if you guys had been visiting my blog ever since it was "born". Some of you might have seen the video clip of a certain potty-mouth master chief who ironically, sucks really badly at Halo 3 Beta. Well guess what, here's a sequel to that and looks like some1 has not change his habit of cursing at every other gamer. Enjoy =D



Besides that, today Jeng Yue and Wai Hong came over to visit me. We had a couple of matches of Battlefield 2 but it was not really tat fun because they constantly got disconnected from my server. There must be some bug in the game.

Besides that, Kok Hoong has finally gotten himself a PSP. Cool, now I can have someone to play with when I am at US. He is currently indulging in his all time favorite game(I think) Ratchet and Clank.

[EDIT] I just checked up on my previous post and notice that I did not post the video clip titled "Master Chief Sucks at Halo 3 Beta" sorry my bad but here it is.

No comments: