Monday, October 1, 2007

MidTerm Mayhem

Been a couple of days since I last updated and sorry if I have let any of my blog "fans" waiting (doubt there are any though *perasan*). Psycho was tough, really TOUGH. Guess nothing can be done about that. What's done is done.

Besides that, I have decided to drop History. The lecturer is one helluva slacker, for the first month there were no work or anything. Suddenly he says presentation this Wednesday, MidTerm next Thursday, and passing up the assignment he gave on the Monday after next. The main reason for dropping is still on me though, I really do not understand the text, and I do not wish to let my CGPA to drop due to this subject.



The University of Maryland had yet to inform me of the admission decision. I hate waiting for something so indesicive but yet my future depends on it. *Sigh*

After today's exam, I just relaxed for the whole day. I even had a spaghetti dinner with my girlfriend tonight, cooked by me..............not really........... my mom, girlfriend and sis helped. I barely did 10% of the work. Hehe

Please bear with me, as today I am just feeling so lazy and do not feel like doing anything. So that's the end of today's post.

No comments: