Monday, October 22, 2007

Another quickie

There seems to be some way TM is finding out the time when I want to write a post, and decides to slow down my bandwidth. Every time I plan to write one, the connection would become really sucky and make it hard for me to upload pics.

Okie anyways, just to make it short. This is already the last week of the semester, next Wednesday is going to be the finals for Psychology. Studying hard but gaming harder. I am soooo in trouble.

So anyways while reading the online newspaper, I found this article "Older Gen. going Next Gen". So, obviously I made up that title, but this is seriously some really "informative" news. Time to convince my grandpa to get a PS3.

Besides that this week, I am also awaiting from the admission review by the University of Maryland. Cross my fingers and hope that I will be accepted. XD

Lastly, Bioshock gooood, finally managed to install it on my lappy after installing a new driver for my graphic card. The game is really exhilarating, keeps you on your toe all the time. Scared the living hell out of me a couple of time. Yet, leaving me thirsting for more.

No comments: