Saturday, March 1, 2008

The day I got my PS3

It was on last Wednesday (27th of February 2008). Woot! Finally I got it after waiting for over a year. Initially I wanted to wait till I go US to get it but then the time and price seem right, so I just got myself one. I will just have to worry about bringing it over to the US next time I guess, after I have found a place to settle down .... keyword ALONE. LoL

On the day that I bought the PS3, I had initially wanted to get 2 games to come along with the PS3 bundle, one of them definitely being Devil May Cry 4 and another I was deciding between Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4. I was definitely struck by fate because another customer of the shop just suddenly walk over and said that he wanted to sell his copy of Assassin's Creed off for RM100. Immediately I check the condition of the disc and it look as good as new. Without any doubt I paid that RM100 to him and also got another game (Ninja Gaiden Sigma) from him also at a bargain price. I was definitely very happy to have decided on buying my PS3 on that day.

So far, I haven't had much time to play it yet but when I have, the game I would be playing is Devil May Cry 4. Simply amazing, the difficulty has been toned down to better suit average hardcore gamers like me. I was just never good with DMC3, barely able to get through the first boss.... on the first mission ..... on normal difficulty........ Yeah, embarassing........ I once button mashed the damn controller till I had a sore finger the next day. DMC3 was really tough to beat but yet I manage to get through it without throwing the controller out the window. Here's a screenshot of the DMC4 game preview at the PS3 Xross Media Bar. It looks so cool that I am currently putting it on standby with this preview on my screen and its background music is simply fantastic. I love it. Woot!

Fighting off my temptations to play the PS3 is tough. I wish I had more time. The month of March is just going to be ever more busy with all coursework due at the end of the month and at least 1 test for every subject I am taking. Why oh why is college life so busy. Sianzzz. At least, today I have managed to finish one of my assignment which is the draft for the term paper. Seeing as it is just a draft, this means that there would still be a need to edit stuff here and there later on, but at least I have finished writing the 2300 words essay and I am proud to say that this is my personal record for longest essay written. Bloody hell I wish that I would not have to do something like this anymore.

I am gonna start work on my Micro project tomorrow. Well technically I have finished my part and Freddy has sent me his part also. What I am pissed off right now is that a group member of mine just dropped the subject and did not even take the initiative to inform us earlier. Bloody woman, it was only when I requested her portion of the project from her that I found out about her dropping. Just two weeks before the due date, and now I have to do her part of the work for her also. What the F-Bomb. . . I have no idea why, but I always meet people like this throughout the one year I have studied in INTI. The first time was back in Anthro class with the dumbass that is better off just standing at a corner of the room holding cups or something.

Before I end this post, an official date has been given to the release date of one of the most anticipated game for the PS3. Metal Gear Solid 4, June 12 worldwide release. I will be sure to pre-order or something. I need a copy of that as soon as possible. Snake? Snake! Snake !!

No comments: