Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holiday!.....my foot

I hate holidays where you are still busy doing something which is not holiday-ish. Take for example today, even when there are no assignments to be rushing, I still have to study for my chemistry test tomorrow. About two thirds of the day spent doing so, how pathetic. Personally I know that the test would not match up to how hard the calculus test was, but being the kiasu people that I am, I just insisted on studying more. Most people would probably just read her notes as even she herself says it is sufficient but once again, yours truly has done what most people does not, reading from the text book. Well, I did not feel any smarter except that I pretty much know more about the organic compounds and their functional groups. Great.... one step for humanity and none from me.

Spent the rest of the day Devil May Cry-ing, damn I really need a new game, I am even planning to sell away my ninja gaiden game as soon as possible only after playing it once. The reason being, 1) I sucked in the game and 2) I want Burnout Paradise ! Anyways, I was playing on Human Mode ( Leon likes to refer to it as Pussy Mode) and it just did not felt as good when I was playing on Devil Hunter's mode. Enemies gets killed after a few hits and they don't do as much damage. Main reason I am still playing is because I want the achievements. I am quite the achievement whore I would say, I usually like to suck the life out of games that I love. Final Fantasy 10, and the Kingdom Hearts series just to name a few. By the way, to anyone reading my blog and has an interest in the game, I am selling it off at RM130 so please do message me if you want it.

Besides that, Crisis Core (Jack Sparrow's Version) has also been leaked about a week earlier than the release date and I am currently "obtaining" it via Bitcomet. Leon was rubbing it in since he got the game early today morning but can't blame him for it. He did try contacting me in the morning (way early like 1.00 am in the morning), but I was half asleep and knowing me, I need 6 hours of sleep before I can regain any sense of my surrounding environment. Hopefully by time I finish Crisis Core, I would have found a customer to buy that game from me. I need a new game for the PS3 and I need it soon.

Also, I hope that my desktop can be revived by the end of the week. I really miss it and my laptop is giving me a lot of problem. Microsoft Office '07 does not runs anymore, sometimes on startup, an error appears and I am forced to restart the computer, sometimes it doesn't startup at all, and instead it goes to a startup repair thing. I could almost throw the laptop out of the window if it did give me any more unwanted problem. I really wish I can bring my entire desktop with me to the US.

Oh yeah talking about the states. The University of Nebraska Lincoln is giving me a lot of trouble as they require me to sent ANOTHER bank letter to them. I wonder why is it that other universities does not have problem with the Bank Letter I sent them and only UNL is doing this to me. Troublesome people. I really wish all this trouble is worth my effort at the end when they give me my admission decision.

Life is being a bitch but hell, without this problem, I wouldn't be the Way Loon I am today. So, just have to bear with it and pray hard that everything goes smoothly.

No comments: