Sunday, March 16, 2008

My life for Adun ?

Half of Korea's population are probably gonna get Starcraft 2 when it is out, and I do not have to be a rocket scientist to say that. If they can still be playing a game which is like a decade old, kudos to them, seriously. Who knows, there might even be some Starcraft cult worshipers out there. Those crazy Koreans....







Here's a couple of trailers, each containing the intro to each of the Starcraft universe races. I used to like the game back when I was smaller, but grew tired of it after a while. I was just never good in Real Time Strategy (RTS) games ever since I was small. Micromanagement is just not my thing I guess. Btw, my favorite race was and still is the Protoss. They are just so cool. I think I would get this game when it is out also even though I'm not a big RTS fan. Brings back memory I guess, just like when I was reading the Starcraft's novel. It felt good knowing that I can still remember some of the things way back when I just started gaming.

Speaking of which, I have also completed my reading on the 2nd Diablo Novel, Scales of The Serpent. Now only one last book to read before I finish The Sin War trilogy. Up until now I think the book only has a moderate storyline, nothing too outstanding. I still prefer the Starcraft novel more, but sadly the third book is not out yet. Graa

March wasn't as busy as I have expected it to be. I have quite some time on my hand, as you can see, I am even posting on my blog which I usually do not do that regularly. Somehow I can't help feeling that I might have forgotten to do something. I have a test this coming Friday, but I think I can finish studying for that subject in 3 hours. So, what is it that I am not doing? or am I just succumbing to guilt from playing on my consoles too much. Oh well, ignorance is bliss.

I have lots more things to talk about but it is time for me to caress my PS3. Till next time, buh bye

No comments: