Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer is here!

Well at least in the Northern Hemisphere. For now, the season does not really matter but soon enough each and every of this seasons will be part of my life. For us in the AUP program, it is the beginning of a new semester now. This semester has started out fine if not good, yet there are a couple of stuff I would like to complain about. My C programming Class has too little people in it. Just the 5 or possibly 6 of us, guess computer related subjects are not that popular in our program. Secondly, I can't help but think that Dr. Chan (Cal3 Lecturer), does not like me, I have been late to both of her classes till date. It really isn't my fault as I have a previous class before then and she always starts her class at 10 sharp. She seems like a really impatient person, everything about her is fast paced. If you are not careful you might just end up as roadkill as she travels from one location to the next. The third one is mainly because a certain friend of mine will not be attending college this semester. This fella is going to the States for two weeks and thus skipping the sem. You know who you are, the only chance I can still see you is on PSN now. How tragic lol.


Well, GTA IV is quite fun, playing as Niko Bellic is definitely a unique person. He is not one of them typical gangster which goes around killing and hurting people for no freaking reason (of course you may do so if you choose to). From the storyline, you can see that he is a person who is just looking for a way to make a living regardless of who he is working for. Sometimes even working on the opposing sides. The game is probably one of the most detailed games I have played before, you can just relax in your safehouse watching the TV, go to a comedy club, go screw ....something, dating, playing as a vigilante, race (personally I hate the race because the driving is very cumbersome) and so on. The game is pretty long as I have been playing for over 40 hours and only close to 70% done with it. Even most RPG does not have that many gameplay hours if you are not including the time you spend on doing side quests and leveling up.

Well now that GTA IV is already out, the next big thing is none other than the much anticipated METAL GEAR SOLID FOUR: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS. I have been looking at that countdown timer at the sidebar of my blog for the past few days and it just never seem to go any faster. I want this game right here right now. If I have to sleep with Hideo Kojima to get it earlier, I would do it. LoL Sounds so sick. I want play as Snake, kill freakish bosses, kill Ocelot /Liquid hybrid, make Metal Gears go Boom, destroy everything that is not Snake. Give me the damn game already T.T

Okie now I'm really emo. That's all for today. See you people.

No comments: