Monday, May 19, 2008

Here comes a new PS3 owner!

The person I am referring to is none other than Mr Seow Szeten. Finally some one to replace Leon. Sadly the only game we can play online right now is GTA IV. Personally, after I have finished the storyline, there was nothing much to bring me about to insert the disc into the PS3. My attempts to get him to buy COD 4 has failed miserably and now the only option is Burnout Paradise. Frankly though I have been putting my PS3 on standby to do odd jobs only recently, downloading demos etc etc.

For now I am more focused on my PSP as it has 3 of Hideo Kojima's finest work, Metal Gear Acid^2, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and also the PSX's Metal Gear Solid. Metal Gear Acid is probably the one that requires the most thinking as for most people who have played any Trading Card Game. The decision to put in an extra card could greatly affect your gameplay. The size of your deck would also be a factor as the more cards you have, the lower odds you have of getting a certain card. Personally I was a bit disappointed with the multiplayer part of the game as there wasn't a choice to pick a map that I would like to play on. After MGA^2, I have just started a new game for MGS, it feels very nostalgic to revisit Shadow Moses island all over again and at times you can really appreciate the extra features that they have added to the current versions of the game. Once I'm done with MGS, I would probably be playing MGS2 and MGS 3 on the PS2 first before laying hands on MGS Portable Ops. I hope that I can finish all these games in time for MGS4. Just can't wait for another 3 weeks to past. I am still very undecided on which version of MGS4 I will be getting. Seems like there are equal pros and cons in this matter and I will probably be making the decision during the time when I will be buying it.

No comments: