Saturday, May 24, 2008

Quickie

I just noticed yesterday that my blog's background appeared differently on different monitor's resolution. So, if anyone of you is seeing a somewhat oddly positioned background, that's most probably because your resolution is not 1280 x 1024.

This week I had two quizzes, one for calculus (which I screwed up really badly) and the other was physics (which was surprisingly good). I was quite emo the day when I had my calculus quiz. I have done lotsa practice and the questions that were given were probably some of the easiest questions I have seen before. Yet, because I was careless, I went and complicate matters and eventually ended up answering the wrong things. Sad as it is that's two marks gone, another 98 to go -.-".

Also I have just finished MGS1 yesterday, I have to say good games withstand the wears and tears of time. Now onto the next game in the series, MGS2: Sons of Liberty. I'm preparing myself for a very deep plot now. I currently know most of the events that took place in Outer Heaven, Zanzibar, and also Shadow Moses. Unfortunately, MGS2 is my least favorite series among the few that I have played. Mainly because I am controlling pretty boy Raiden. I still prefer good old Solid Snake though. = (

No comments: