Monday, April 28, 2008

Take a Break, Have a Chit Chat

Well I know my title doesn't make any sense, but by chit chat I mean writing stuff into my blog. Of course since it is a one sided conversation it might be more of a monologue if you want to go all technical.

Well anyways you would have probably noticed the new MGS4 theme skin for my blog. I personally like the background wallpaper as it is probably one of the fights I will be looking forward to in MGS4, Metal Gear Rex vs Metal Gear Ray, fan service at its best, or maybe it is the fact that I went and spend some time making the wallpaper, and would feel really bad that I did not make a nice enough wallpaper. At least try to gimme some credit as I am a person who has almost zero background in arts and has not a single creative cells in my head. For anyone who is still interested in getting the wallpaper, I'm uploading it. I am aware that the measurements are off as I have no idea how you are suppose to measure the length and width of a picture using the Paint software. Mainly because of that I had to constantly edit the wallpaper over and over again just to fit my blogs layout. Feel free to do whatever you like with it.


One week of my break has just flown pass in such a short short time and yet I feel that there are so much things that I still have to do. For one, preparation for departure to the US is a pain in the ass, air tickets, housing, registering for new classes, applying for visa, getting new clothes and etc. There are a heck load of things to do. At first you might think, "Hey you can just multitask, get everything done at the same time.", but after careful thinking this things are more of a sequence of things I have to do (visa -> tickets -> housing). I also have to start writing a list of stuff that I have to bring to the US and start buying them as soon as possible. I will have to report in to the Uni by the 21st of August, so most likely my plane will be leaving around the 18/19 of that month.

Aside from University preparation, about three quarter of the time I had was spent with my Playstation 3. Call of Duty 4 and Burnout Paradise are the games that I played the most often. I am currently on level 34/35 for COD 4 and almost catching up to Leon's level (Yes, I am damn kiasu, I like being better than other people =P) If it isn't for our splendid Internet Connection, I might actually be able to attain Prestige Mode by now. For Burnout, Leon is right, you seriously have to grind and grind for the new cars and that is exactly what I have been doing. Now I have about 50+ of the 75 cars in the game.

Honestly, I do not really feel like updating the blog that much even though I feel the pressure to do so. Blogging for me is a task on its own. I always have a lot to write in the beginning and when I am done, I know I have forgotten a whole bunch of stuff that I had intended to include. Most of the time even when I'm not writing much I actually do spend quite a hefty amount of time. Just take a look at this post, up until where I have written it took me more than half an hour already. Sadly I am out of stuff to write for now (once again, I forgot what I wanted to write in today's post), so I will be ending my post here. Do leave a comment or something about the new skin.

Ohh yeah, tomorrow a triple A title will be out. Codename GTA IV aka Grand Theft Auto 4. I'm not very hype about it but I might get a copy depending on the price of it.

No comments: