Saturday, February 2, 2008

Short Break

I apologize that I haven't been maintaining my blog for quite some time. I was really busy (actually still is, only less). All three universities applications are done and that is one heck of a burden off my back. Probably will receive the admission decision when it is nearing the finals for the 1st semester, so I am not gonna stress myself over whether I will be accepted or not.

Oh yeah, I will not be giving anymore summaries on the Bleach episodes. I figure that if you are like me and watching the anime, you would most likely be downloading the episode and seeing it for yourself, rather than read from somebody's blog about what is unfolding in the world of Shinigamis and Hollows.

Recently besides watching Bleach and Naruto, I have also started watching Family Guy. They are surprisingly alike The Simpsons, for example both are a family of five(excluding Brian the dog). Peter and Homer are probably the biggest jerk in their own world. Both Stewie and Maggie has an IQ which you will never find in a baby their age. Another thing is that they both featured a lot of really funny antics.

Oh yeah before I forget. My desktop's motherboard is kinda screwed up and I would need to take it back to Low Yat to claim my warranty. It is really troublesome that I have to go all the way there. For some reason, I dislike people over at the Low Yat and Sungai Wang area. People who work in Low Yat are really bad mannered, and occasionally you will get the feeling that people there are just interested to serve you when you have something to buy. I am not just making any kind of speculation, as I have proof to support my statement. About a month or two ago, I went and claim the warranty for my sister's flashdrive from the shop I got it from. The dick head which "served" me, speaks and act as if I was responsible for his parent's death or something similar to that. On the other hand, the reason I dislike Sg. Wang is because the place is infested with seafood. Once again, this species of human has a tendency to speak and act like they own the place.

Recently, I have also been picking up a lot of hobby which I abandoned when I was younger. I have learned to appreciate reading more nowadays, although I must admit that not all the books I read are study related. I have finished reading the first Diablo novel "Birthright", and has started on the second entitled "Diablo: The Sin War, Scales of the Serpent". Another more unique hobby is assembling Jigsaw Puzzle. The other day, me and my girlfriend went and bought a Kingdom Hearts Jigsaw Puzzle which contains 1000 pieces. Me and my girlfriend have started working on it since yesterday and our progress is shown in the picture. Hopefully I can get the puzzle done before my break ends.

No comments: